UP State Journal of Otorhinolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery (ISSN 2321-3450), a publication of Uttar Pradesh Chapter of Association of Otolaryngologists of India is an Open Access journal available in both print version and online version published two times in a year in both print and online formats.
The Journal was started in 2013 (Online 2016) with the aim to publishing double blind peer-reviewed, high quality, and original papers in the field of Otorhinolaryngology. The UPJOHNS aims to support highest standard of Research in the field of Otolaryngology.
The journal’s full text is available online at http://upjohns.co.in/publication.php
The journal allows free access (Open Access) to its contents and permits authors to self-archive final accepted version of the articles on any OAI-compliant institutional / subject-based repository.
The journal does not charge for submission, processing or publication of manuscripts and even for color reproduction of photographs.
- Research papers
- Research article
- Review article
- Short communication
- Mini review
- Letter to the editor
- Case reports
- Case series
- Clinical trial
- Book Review
- Descriptions of Research Methodology
THE AUTHORS GET THE FOLLOWING ADVANTAGES OF PUBLISHING WITH US:
- Fast & Free Publication,
- A highly respected journal in its field,
- Easy online article submission,
- Rapid initial screening,
- Double blind Peer review process by excellent peer reviewers drawn from a best in the discipline of Otolaryngology,
- Facility of Proof reading before publication,
- Certificate of Publication given to all authors,
- Copy of the Print version given to all authors,
- The journal embeds and/or display licensing information in all its articles.
- A unique DOI number is allotted to all the articles,
- A very wide visibility to all the article.
- All the articles are uploaded on the website and each articles has its own URL.
UGC APPROVED JOURNAL:
The Journal also appears in the list of refereed journals by the University Grants Commission as part of Minimum Qualifications for appointment of Teacher and Other Academic Staff in Universities and Colleges and Measures for the Maintenance of Standards in Higher Education (4th Amendment), Regulations, 2016} in the subject of OTORHINOLARYNGOLOGY (ENT).PUBLISHER:
- The Journal is published by Uttar Pradesh Chapter of Association of Otolaryngologists of India which is a registered society (BAR/10427/2021-2022).
- It bears all the costs related to Journal publication; maintaining the website updated and other costs.
- It also assigns the Editorial board members who decide the Editorial and other policies related to the Journal.
- It also assigns the Reviewer Board members who do the Double blind review of all the articles.
Uttar Pradesh Chapter of Association of Otolaryngologists of India Office Bearer
Dr. Jitendra K Yadav
Professor & Head,
Department of ENT
MLB Medical College, Jhansi
Dr. Rohit Sharma
Prof & Head, ENT & HNS
Dean Academic PG
SRMS Institute of Medical Sciences, Bareilly
Dr. Vinit Kumar Sharma
Professor & Head
Dept. of ENT and Head and Neck Surgery
Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial College, Meerut
PUBLISHER ADDRESS :
Uttar Pradesh Chapter of Association of Otolaryngologists of India (UPAOI)
Dept. of ENT-Head & Neck Surgery
SRMS Institute of Medical Sciences
- The Hard copy of the UPJOHNS is widely distributed free of cost amongst all the registered members of Association of Otolaryngologists of India - UP State Branch across the state and to all the authors of that edition.
- The Journal is distributed free of cost to all the eminent Government and Private Medical Colleges of the Country.
- It is also distributed to all the eminent Otolaryngologists of India.
- To receive the Journalone has to become a member of Association of Otolaryngologists of India - UP State Branch. Membership forms are available with the Editor
The Journal is indexed with Index Copernicus from 2018.
The journal impact factor is widely misused as a proxy for research and journal quality and as a measure of the importance of specific research projects or the merits of individual researchers, including their suitability for hiring, promotion, tenure, prizes, or research funding.
UPJOHNS does not promote or rely on impact factor as a single measure, but rather provide a range of article and journal metrics relevant to their readers and authors.
AIM & SCOPE
UPJOHNS is a peer-reviewed, biyearly publication of Uttar Pradesh Chapter of Association of Otolaryngologists of India, UP, India.
The journal is published under supervision of the Editorial Board assigned by the Association in the field of Otorhinolaryngology.
UPJOHNS welcomes submission of papers on experimental and clinical researches, case reports, reviews and letters to the editor in Ear, Nose and Throat Diseases & Head and Neck Surgery. Subject areas include, but are not restricted to the following fields:
- Allergy and Immunology
- Cochlear Implants
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Endoscopic Surgery of Skull-Base
- Facial plastic
- Reconstructive surgery
- Head and Neck Surgery
- Hearing Reconstructive Surgery
- Implantation Otology
- Nasal & Sinus Disease
- Otology and Neurotology
- Phonosurgery and Laryngology
- Rhinology &Septorhinoplasty
- Salivary Gland Surgery
- Thyroid Surgery
- Voice disorders
- Speech science
- Head and neck oncology
- Allergy testing
- Pediatric otolaryngology
|This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License|
Disclaimer: Articles on UP Journal of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery (UPJOHNS) have been previewed and authenticated by the Authors before sending the publication for print. The Journal, Editor and the editorial board are not entitled or liable to either justify or responsible for inaccurate and misleading data if any. It is the sole responsibility of the Author concerned. If any queries or infringement occurs, subject to Lucknow jurisdiction. Read our Plagiarism Policy.
|Copyright ©2020-2023 UPJOHNS|